Already at the beginning of the century, Meccanotecnica's Quality System was awarded the ISO 9001 certificate, covering all stages of design, production, sale, installation and customer service. Few years later, we were awarded the Environmental certification ISO 14001. This is one more proof of the competent and professional service that Meccanotecnica has always offered to its customers.
QUALITY POLICY AND ENVIRONMENTAL POLICY
MECCANOTECNICA's mission is to develop and deliver efficient bookbinding solutions for printers/bookbinders: innovative solutions capable of creating added value for the customers that are the result of the company's unceasing efforts to listen to the market and to incorporate the technological developments it requires.
We have set ourselves the goal of maintaining our position as a leading manufacturer of high end bookbinding machines. We do this by embracing the changes made possible by technological innovation to extend the number of solutions we offer and so cover the entire post-printing book production process.
In view of the context in which we operate, our Management is committed to:
- pursuing total customer satisfaction with regard to both product quality and the excellence of the service we provide;
- promoting mutual respect and loyalty in the workplace, as well as encouraging communication and collaboration and striving to achieve continuous personal and professional growth;
- improving product quality and innovation to meet the needs of customers, the market and pertinent legal requirements;
- establishing and maintaining good relations with suppliers based on mutual trust and co-operation, while also ensuring that all processes, products and services meet company specifications;
- meeting our compliance obligations arising from statutory requirements and any other obligations to which the company subscribes;
- making the right choices to protect the environment, by preventing pollution and minimising the environmental impact of our processes and products;
- setting specific targets for continuous improvement in line with this Environmental Policy;
- guaranteeing the availability of all the resources needed to implement this Environmental Policy, to improve the Management System and to meet the set goals and targets, while also improving our environmental performance;
- carefully managing the risks and opportunities linked to our business activities, at the same time bearing in mind the expectations of our stakeholders;
- guaranteeing that we always embrace any changes requested by our stakeholders and that we manage such changes in a controlled fashion to achieve continuous improvement.
Download Quality and Environmental Policy [English.pdf] [Italiano.pdf]